Zendesk API Client
API version support
This client only supports Zendesk's v2 API. Please see our API documentation for more information.
- Version 0.0.5 brings with it a change to the top-level namespace. All references to Zendesk should now use ZendeskAPI.
- Version 0.3.0 changed the license from MIT to Apache Version 2.
- Version 0.3.2 introduced a regression when side-loading roles on users. This was fixed in 0.3.4.
The Zendesk API client can be installed using Rubygems or Bundler.
gem install zendesk_api
Add it to your Gemfile
and follow normal Bundler installation and execution procedures.
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Supported Ruby Versions
Copyright and license
Copyright 2013 Zendesk
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.